Flu Prevention Tips:
1. Wash your Hands- wash your hands often and thoroughly, you should wash your hands with soap under warm water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face- think about how many times a day you touch your face, and how many other things you touch with your hands, avoid doing this and you'll expose yourself to a lot less germs.
3. Get plenty of Sleep- Sleep is key to keeping your immune syestem up and running. Eight hours of sleep a night is ideal, and naps during the day are very healthy too.
4. Get a flu shot- it's not to late!
If you do Get the Flu:
1. Stay Home- limit your exposure to other people by staying home as soon as you start feeling sick.
2. Don't share things- like utensils, blankets, and towels.