Since the end of March, the Red Cross has:
- Served more than 1.7 million meals and snacks with the help of community partners.
- Opened more than 200 shelters and provided more than 17,000 overnight stays.
- Handed out more than 1 million relief items like hygiene kits, mops, brooms, tarps, shovels, work gloves and coolers.
- Provided more than 39,000 health and mental health consultations.
- Deployed more than 700 emergency response and other disaster vehicles to areas affected by floods, wildfires, and tornadoes.